normal or not

i am 10 weeks 6 days pregnant have had 3 ultrasounds and saw a healthy heartbeat everytime. i started to notice today when i wiped that a tiny spot of brownish was on the tissue. everyone keeps telling me that once a heartbeat is detected than i should be ok, but its hard not to worry. also heard that it is common for women who are reaching the end of the first trimester to spot brown cuz the uterus is disposing of all old blood and the placenta is taking over. does that sound normal??
anyone have brown spotting at 11 weeks and turn out to be nothing

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:55 PM on Aug. 5, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I had some spotting earlier than that with my first. It was red, but everything was fine. I wouldn't be concerned unless it becomes red, then just call your doctor. It may be nothing, but you will feel a lot better having it checked out!
    micheledo

Answer by micheledo at 7:58 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• just realized my husband and i did have sex 5 days ago. i am wondering if that could have caused it
    longonevs

Answer by longonevs at 10:57 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• Not Normal contact ur DR or go to the ER
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:10 AM on Aug. 6, 2009

• dr said it was normal and due to constipation and straining...
    longonevs

Answer by longonevs at 10:30 AM on Aug. 6, 2009