Sometimes they are smart.....too smart.....

Our kids have piggy banks and get money for good behavior in order to earn a dog. When they are bad we take the piggy banks away. The other day they were both acting up (3 and 4) so we took them. My 4YO said "Thats okay. After you and daddy fall asleep, me and Gabriel will go in your room and take them-then hide them in our room." Okay, so where does a 4YO come off with such a thought process? She is so clever sometimes, I was really shocked at this one though. Have your kids said anything that you were amazed/shocked by?

LovinEveryDay

Asked by LovinEveryDay at 8:01 PM on Aug. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I have a little girl that'll be 3 next month and a few weeks ago out vod went out and she told me " it's OK momma just call time Warner they'll fix it"

aubrees_mommie

Answer by aubrees_mommie at 9:11 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• Wow, sounds like a real winner!! Sneaky.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:12 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• Today I was at my friends office and my DD that's 14 months old was with me and my friend forgot to shout her ringer off her phone and said "OH SHIT" and my DD saids shit and we lost it I was laughing so hard and I NEVER swear infront of her. She can only say HI, BABA, MAMA, DADA.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:18 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• I mean shut her ringer off (oops)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:19 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• That's funny both of you. LOL
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 8:19 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• When my boyfriend and I first got together. His little brother ask were and Those two. his dad said there in the bedroom. So he went and knocked on the door and ask what were you to doing in there. We told him that we were playing with his cars. So he said my cars arent in that room, now what were you really doing. He was only 4 years old.
    ibeamomysomeday

Answer by ibeamomysomeday at 12:35 AM on Aug. 6, 2009

• lol my son would thank me for getting on to him when he got into trouble...then he would follow that up with a hug and I love you, mommie. I would have to bite my lips to keep from smiling or cracking up.
    Safirejewl

Answer by Safirejewl at 8:38 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• Oh and just one more..this was recent...my son farted and looked at me and said, "I turned my gas on." LOL I thought where in the world would he think that comment up.
    Safirejewl

Answer by Safirejewl at 8:40 PM on Aug. 6, 2009