How bad is it that my 18 month old will not hardly eat anything but stage 2 baby food?

Please help...I need suggestions...I am worried about this!

MarksBabyMomma

Asked by MarksBabyMomma at 8:04 PM on Aug. 5, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• My niece is like that still and she just turned two. wel she doesnt eat tage 2 anymore, she actually wouldnt eat baby food, but she is SOOOO picky with eating. all she would eat when she was that age was diced carrots and peas and chopped up noodles with carrots and peas mixed with sour cream and milk...oh and she would eat fruit snacks. LOL.. and juice.

shes still a picky eater but ts getting better. My sister has just realized shes not a huge eater and as long as she is healthy then its okay.
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 8:15 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• I had a friend whose son was like that. I don't know what they did, but they finally got some help when he was about 2, it wasn't just a pickiness thing he would gag and choke on everything that wasn't pureed as thin as stage 2 baby food. I think you should talk to your doctor.
    mybella81

Answer by mybella81 at 8:30 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• My 13 month old has stage 2 purees at least 4 times per week. But she mainly eats table foods. I would talk to your doctor about it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:41 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• Are you offering table food? I would quit buying the baby food. Your child will get hungry and eat the table food. (Why do we call it table food? We aren't feeding it to the table like dog food, or fish food?)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:48 PM on Aug. 6, 2009