can i??...

i was wondering if i can take a regular childeren multi vitiman... i cant take pre nates they make me sick and so dont flintstones...im so low in the engery department and im not seeing my dr for another month i was aondering if the kids vitimins would help any info would help

rainmommy

Asked by rainmommy at 8:07 PM on Aug. 5, 2009 in Pregnancy

• u can take any multi vitamin but make sure u buy folic acid, folic acid usually isnt in multi-vit for some reason
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 8:10 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• Yes, you can but you can't take the kid dose. You have to take enough for your weight and allow for being pregnant. My suggestion would be to eat a well balanced, healthy diet and read up on foods that are rich in the vitamins that you need for being pregnant. Good luck.
    MarynmomofColby

Answer by MarynmomofColby at 8:24 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• You can get expecta they sell at wal-mart or target i took it and I still take it.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 8:25 PM on Aug. 5, 2009