Do you wear long or short nails?

I soooo hate the ladies with nails that look like claws!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:15 PM on Aug. 5, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• I hate that too...
    When I go and get my nails done, I try to keep them at a short/medium length b/c I have my nieces and my husband running around the house.And once I poked my poor baby niece in the eye (I was trying to get an eye booger out of her eye and I poked her eye) that was the last time I had medium/long nails.
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 8:19 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• mine are chewed to bits.... although as a teen I had long fancy ones. "claws", lol... in hot pink usually.
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 8:29 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• Long enough to use but all natural!
    Seven07

Answer by Seven07 at 8:46 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• long enough to see the white on the tips but short enough so I don't hurt SO if I get excited!

Answer by admckenzie at 11:22 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• I havent been able to afford the fake nails, so I bought a french tip kit from kiss and painted them myself, and it strengthend my real nails and helped them grow out. so mine are short right now. when one of my nails break I cant stand it and i end up trimming them all down to the same lenth
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 3:15 AM on Aug. 6, 2009