Letter to Obama?

Dear Mr. President Obama, Senate and Congress:

I'm planning to move my family and extended family into Mexico for my husband's health, and I would like to ask you to assist me. We're planning to simply walk across the border from the U.S. into Mexico , and we'll need your help to make a few arrangements.

We plan to skip all the legal stuff like visas, passports, immigration quotas and laws. I'm sure they handle those things the same way you do here.

So, would you mind telling your buddy, President Calderon, that I'm on my way over? Please let him know that I will be expecting the following:

tnmomofive

Asked by tnmomofive at 8:26 PM on Aug. 5, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• 1. Free medical care for my entire family.

2. English-speaking government bureaucrats for all services I might need, whether I use them or not.

3. All Mexico government forms, printed in Spanish, need to also be printed in English.

4. I want my kids to be taught Spanish by English-speaking (bi-lingual) teachers.

5. Schools need to include classes on American culture and history.

6. I want my kids to see the American flag flying on the top of the flag pole at their school.

7. Please plan to feed my kids at school for both breakfast and lunch.

tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 8:26 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• 8. I will need a local Mexican driver's license so I can get easy access to government services.

9. I do plan to get a car and drive in Mexico, but, I don't plan to purchase car insurance, and I, probably won't make any special effort to learn local traffic laws.

10. In case one of the Mexican police officers does not get the memo from their president to leave me alone, please be sure that every patrol car has at least one English-speaking officer.

11. I plan to fly the U.S. flag from my house top, put U S. flag decals on my car, and have a gigantic celebration on July 4th. I do not want any complaints or negative comments from the locals.

tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 8:27 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• 12. I would also like to have a nice job without paying any taxes, or have any labor or tax laws enforced on any business I may start.

13. Please have the president tell all the Mexican people to be extremely nice and never say a critical things about me or my family, or about the strain we might place on their economy

I know this is an easy request because you already do all these things for all his people who come to the U.S. from Mexico. I am sure that President Calderon won't mind returning the favor if you ask him nicely.

Thank you so much for your kind help.

Sincerely,

US Citizen & Taxpayer

tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 8:28 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• Go do somethign productive
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:31 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• I am lol ....go get bent cowardly anon
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 8:32 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• HAHA thats about how it is.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 8:33 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• hey anon maybe you should do something productive it will help your spelling in the long run!!
    mrssundin

Answer by mrssundin at 8:37 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• high five

rose549

Answer by rose549 at 8:38 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• YOu need to take this stuff to your journal. Look at all your "questions." You reply with 5 million pastes.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:41 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• You are bored today, aren't you? The Mexicans would arrest you before you ever got to your list of demands. They have the fourth (as of 2007) most stringent illegal immigration policy in the world.

And yet, they expect all of the list from the US. It's infuriating.

btw, you should find better insults than your top three of Get stuffed, Get bent, and pound salt/sand.
    LiliM

Answer by LiliM at 8:42 PM on Aug. 5, 2009