Is it ok that i will be so glad that the step-kids are going back to school?

ok they are very hard to handle and they do not mind at all!!! You can hear them comeing from there grandmother way before they get in the door and i am so scared that they will hurt my little one she is only 16 months old!!!

sarabeth347

Asked by sarabeth347 at 8:38 PM on Aug. 5, 2009 in

• Nope, I am glad that my son is going back to school in less than a month.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 10:27 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• Nope...I'm glad that 2 of my 3 kids are going back to school. I can get more stuff done while they're in school and then spend more time with them when they are home instead of trying to do the household chores while they are underfoot.
    Juggalette0327

Answer by Juggalette0327 at 1:43 AM on Aug. 6, 2009

• Nope I am glad my two crazy lil heathens are going back to school to, itll give me a chance to breathe after the not so long (but long enough) summer lol in all honesty though i will miss them!!
    elananme

Answer by elananme at 7:40 AM on Aug. 6, 2009

• I have 3 bio kids & 2 steps going back to school this fall & I am thrilled. I have to admit, I am probably most thrilled about SD going back to school. She is going through a rather difficult stage at the moment & I am hoping that being back with her friends will help her. I know I will miss them during the day but I am still excited!
    funnyface1204

Answer by funnyface1204 at 11:37 AM on Aug. 6, 2009