What If Ican't do this again?

Ok so I have 2 children 3 1/2 and 18mths and I just singed up for college which starts here in a few weeks and the girls are going to daycare. And go figure!!!! I'm prego again! I can hardly believe it, how am I going to go to school and do 3 kids? It's going to be so hard!! I'm afraid I can't do it. I need some words of wisdom ladies! Please help.

my2loves0607

Asked by my2loves0607 at 8:46 PM on Aug. 5, 2009 in Pregnancy

• My daughter doesn't have kids but she can't get easily to college so she's doing distant learning. Even four year colleges offer that. Still put your kids in care and you'll still have an easier time in classes cause it'll all be done online you won't have to fight for a parking spot in bad weather and walk miles to your buildings. Some tests are done online too and other classes for tests only you'll have to go to campus. Look into it, it'll work for you.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:48 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• I did it with two small kids, prego and separated from my dead beat abusive (now) x. Just think of time management. You can do this. Do homework while on campus or at least while the kids are in daycare. Do all work immediately after class so you don't get distracted and forget. It will be fine.

Answer by admckenzie at 8:54 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• you can do it, go super mom
    newmom092009

Answer by newmom092009 at 8:57 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• Thanks for all the advice girls! :)
    my2loves0607

Answer by my2loves0607 at 9:29 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• I had my daughter in the middle of the semester by c-section and still managed to pull it off. I'm sure you can do it:-) It would be really nice if you could do the online classes but keep in mind if you're not very good at managing your time they might not be right for you. It takes a lot of effort to keep up with an online class (for me it was anyways) and IMO it would just be easier to physically go to class and have someone watch your kids:-) Plus it gives you a reason to leave the house!

Good luck! :-)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:35 PM on Aug. 5, 2009