Why do i keep dreaming of my friend who passed away 2 weeks ago?

I meet her when i started to work at walmart she was my manager adn even after i quit we stayed friends ive known her since 05 and she would go to my stepsons bday parties when i had my son she was there and she had 2 kids one 4yrs old the other 7 months she passed away 2 weeks ago and i cried and cried adn ive dreamt of her, laughing walking around like nothing and i look at her and cry cuz i know shes not really there, and i just really miss her so much.

snavarro

Asked by snavarro at 8:55 PM on Aug. 5, 2009 in Health

• she's probably trying to tell you it's ok. she's happy where she is and that everything's fine
    kittenripmaygo

Answer by kittenripmaygo at 8:57 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• It's part of the grieving process...I remember when I was very young my aunt passed and I didn't understand what had happened until about a month later. I had dreams about her all the time...reliving my memories of her...That was so long ago and now the dreams have faded, I wish they hadn't...It's just a way for your brain to work through it all. Hope you feel better soon!!!
    KaylasMiracle

Answer by KaylasMiracle at 8:59 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• i spoke to a friend of ours and she said she has dreamt of her as well. we came up with the same conclusion but also maybe she wants to be sure that he kids are taken care of, its just so hard cuz i cant sleep i wake up crying
    snavarro

Answer by snavarro at 8:59 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• I'm so sorry for your friend's death. Why don't you think it's ok for you to be so so sad so soon after a loss of someone you knew so well for so long? If a beloved blood relative passed probably the feeling would be the same. It just proves the amazing connection that friends have. Blood isn't reallly after all thicker than water. Your friends sounds like she was really nice and caring. I'm sorry for your loss. Does she have a family left behind? Maybe give them a scrapbook of stories of the good things, kind things your friend did and funny times too. Maybe do a good deed for a stranger every so often in her honor. I know it's hard to to be in loss from a loved one.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:06 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• You probably miss her. Its your way to get it off your mind! She can come to say, Hello! If you're Religious she can be asking for prayers! Prayers to them are spiritual music. It helps. Its their Visit to you letting you know they're okay. So if you're A prayer.. Pray for her & see if the dreams stop! But its A Good thing isn't it? I'm sorry for your loss! You have my heartfelt sympathy! I Love many Friends & Family! I get close. I hurt & Grieve hard. it hasn't been very long. I hope you to find your peace! Friendships Are Wonderful!
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 9:33 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• read your Bible Ladies The Dead No Nothing the dream is all in the emotions that we all go thru No 0ne is in Heaven either Why do you think Jesus is coming Back To Raise the dead in Christ FIRST and the ones that are alive and just will be called to meet Jesus in the air...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:46 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• I'm sorry to hear about your loss. The dreams are very normal and will decrease over time. In the mean time just stay strong and know that what you're dealing with is really common.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:01 AM on Aug. 6, 2009