Deviled eggs...

When having a bbq, do you serve them as an appetizer or on the buffet table with the meal?

gramsmom

Asked by gramsmom at 8:57 PM on Aug. 5, 2009 in Food & Drink

• Either way. In my family, the minute the deviled eggs are out, they are gone. They don't last very long.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 10:56 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• you can do either or...its up to you! if you dont have many appetiezers then serve it with them...if you have fewer side dishes then serve it as a side...deviled eggs are just good no matter what way you serve them! lol
    blueeyedgrl2377

Answer by blueeyedgrl2377 at 8:59 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• I dont think it really matters but I guess as an app sounds more like it. Finger foods are just the best as apps so you can just pop it right into your mouth in the middle of a convo with someone or something plus they are no mess. Just my thought
    Mel30248

Answer by Mel30248 at 9:00 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• we put everything out on the table at the same time

Answer by admckenzie at 10:55 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• this is funny because my dad thinks they are an appetizer and my mom always serves them with dinners! it's more of a family joke for us though- we put them out beforehand and everyone except my mom digs in, then when dinner is served, she puts a couple on her plate :) i think traditionally they are supposed to be an appetizer, though.
    MaMaLaLa369

Answer by MaMaLaLa369 at 10:44 AM on Aug. 6, 2009