Who wants the 'regulars' in the P&CE to start their own group?

So they quit flooding the board and people with a difference of opinion don't get ganged up on with how dumb they are? Complaining 24 hours a day about the President is getting old. Telling people to get bent, etc. Act your age.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:11 PM on Aug. 5, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• wow, so you guys "can debate real issues, and dont get a thrill up your leg for Obama's policies."
    So, has the "posse" found his birth certificate yet? Now, there's a REAL issue.
    Kim370

Answer by Kim370 at 10:40 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• I think if you did that, you would take away a lot of ladies' fun.

On both sides of the fence.

....just sayin.......
    LiliM

Answer by LiliM at 9:12 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• Agreed.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 9:12 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• Whose holding the gun to your head, OP?
    BEXi

Answer by BEXi at 9:15 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• YES! Please ladies start your own group, so people can have intelligent debates, without all the name calling and bashing!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:15 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• BEXi-make some sense for once. Holding the gun to my head for what exactly?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:17 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• All they are looking for is ego stroking. Their own group would be perfect for that.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:19 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• " BEXi-make some sense for once. Holding the gun to my head for what exactly? "

Oh sorry, I forgot I must spell out everything for the incoherent anons.. Whose making you read this section?
    BEXi

Answer by BEXi at 9:21 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• BEXi-It's not whose Miss Oh So Smart. It's who's as in WHO IS. They do teach you about that in grade school I believe.

I actually enjoy reading this section until you and your little posse take over and start telling everyone how unintelligent they are. It just goes to show from your above post that you're in the same boat as the people you insult all the time.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:27 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• LOL as IF you liberals do not have your own little posse? HMM with the constant insults ..whats good for the goose.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 9:30 PM on Aug. 5, 2009