How took keep my stress down?.

Ok! my son is 6mounth's now and i get stressed when i am sleeping at 5:30 am
and he wake's up for is bottle then! how do i stay calm when he is up then?....

Desiree09458

Asked by Desiree09458 at 9:14 PM on Aug. 5, 2009 in Health

• Wlhen ds wakes up have next to your bed a headset or earmuffs. No lie. It quiets noise and helps bring calm. Also, maybe keep him a bit more active if you can during late afternoon early evening, could tire him out more.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:18 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• Remind yourself how much you love him and that this disturbing of your sleep won't last forever. They are only babies a short while. I know it seems like forever when you aren't getting enough sleep, but try to nap during the day when he naps if you can. As far as dealing with stress, try taking a yoga course, or do yoga with a yoga teacher on TV or on a DVD. In yoga you'll learn to control your breathing and how to be calmer and to control stress. Also, pray about it.

Answer by Bmat at 9:39 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• I'm confused. Does the time stress you or his crying or the fact that he needs you or what? Do you have dad/family there to help? Do you need more rest? Can you nap with him during the day? I'm not getting the reason for the actual stress.

Answer by admckenzie at 10:49 PM on Aug. 5, 2009