what chould this be?

eyesight goes black when walking for a few sec.s it alwasy comes back then i feel like im dizzy after it comes back... and i did eat!

does anyone have this happen to you....

enaNianza

Asked by enaNianza at 9:17 PM on Aug. 5, 2009 in Health

• ar you overly hot or recently were in heat? have you had enough SUGAR?
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 9:18 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• Yeah.. Just recently...
    I was pregnant and overdid the yardwork a little bit! lol. <3
    K_Sawyer

Answer by K_Sawyer at 9:19 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• I think this is low blood pressure. If it keeps happening I would call your doctor.
    kikikiki

Answer by kikikiki at 9:22 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• im not pregnant and it does this.... im not over heated... im in side.... and every thime i test my suger its normal
    enaNianza

Answer by enaNianza at 9:23 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• Have you had your blood pressure checked lately? And your eyesight? It could be either of those things, but I would have a doctor check out your blood pressure first! Good luck and I hope you find out soon!
    Emuu

Answer by Emuu at 10:11 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• MY DAUGHTER TELLS ME THE SAME THING IS HAPPENING TO HER SOMETIMES.....SHE IS LIKE "MOM I KINDA BLACKOUT FOR A FEW MIN THEN I FEEL DIZZY".....SHE WEARS GLASSES BUT I NEVER THOUGHT TO HAVE HER SUGAR CHECKED!:)I WILL KEEP CHECKING TO SEE IF ANYONE ELSE GIVES DIFFERENT ANSWERS.....
    HarleyGirl740

Answer by HarleyGirl740 at 10:12 PM on Aug. 5, 2009