Have you ever had Hair Loss?

Have you had hair loss? If so Why? I've had some problems! I'm used to having flowing long Pretty Barbie like or Angel like Hair! But the past couple of months I've had some Health issues. Just wondering if others suffered this too? Can you do anything about it? I mean I don't see this as a medical complaint. But I'm known for my Hair! Not to Brag its just A gift.

Angellinda

Asked by Angellinda at 9:22 PM on Aug. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I has mulitple hea;th issues and yes it did happen to me and my doctor said it could have been a combo of the medications they gave and or lack of nutrition, but it did get better after things settle down. Where do you live? I use to live in Washington state and there was this store called YOO\UR HEALTH and they sold a vitamin called THE PERFECT FOOD and as soon as I started taking it I notices that my nails , hair and over all appearence was getting better. Message me if I can be of any help it was very scary and we can talk in more detail if you want !!! GOOD LUCK anff hope to talk to you soon...Malia P S I think you can order on l;ine and call the place they are great people to speak with!
    Korysmom96

Answer by Korysmom96 at 9:43 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• yes. Mine is genetic though. I just ordered TOPPIK to see if that helps. I saw it on Rachel Ray today and on Fox News. It seems to show some promise. I'll see. I don't want to start wearing wigs

Answer by admckenzie at 9:50 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• yes, health issues, vitamin defficiencies, and wearing it in a pony tail pulled on it (it was already weak). eventually i started getting a lil better and it grew back. it was at the front so i felt terrible about it.
    BandME

Answer by BandME at 9:57 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• yep.. always during prego.. or when change shampoos.. some of them cause hair loss..
    hillaryb1986

Answer by hillaryb1986 at 12:32 AM on Jul. 30, 2010