About the guy who raped a horse.....

My husband wants to know why wouldn't you pick a smaller animal. He said and I quote "I mean really, it is like throwing a hot dog down a hall way." I thought that was incredibly vulgar but hilarious. :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:28 PM on Aug. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• rolling on floorVery Funny!!!!!

Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 9:31 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• Who knows but the horse is suing because "NEIGH" means NEIGH"! Even in the animal kingdom.
    Mamasita98

Answer by Mamasita98 at 9:31 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• I guess your hubby has a point- If I was a sick animal rapist I think I would go for a smaller animal. this whole thought bothers me, but at least he did it to an animal, and not a defenseless woman or child, thou I'm pretty sure if your capable of doing to a poor animal, a human is probably gonna be next.

sick people out there!

JnCV

Answer by JnCV at 9:33 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• OMG, is this the guy that lives in loris SC, I live here but really haven't heard to much about it, anyone have the link...
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 9:40 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• are you talking about the one that just happened in south carolina or is there another horse raping sicko
    treynlisa

Answer by treynlisa at 9:42 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• wow, the guy really thought he could impress a horse with his member? For goodness sakes, she's had a horses member....how disappointed she must have been. I do think in that case, size matters! Maybe she won't press charges since she probably didn't feel him. How lonely does a man have to be to rape a horse? Good grief, why can't he just watch porn online like other men?

Answer by admckenzie at 9:48 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• trey, there was another one but he died after letting the horse enter him, yeah I know its all sick. Things are pretty quite around here about it, I just know the owner held the man at gun point until the cops arrived, apparently it was not his first time so the owner was waiting for him to return.
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 9:49 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• Wait what happened?
    SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 10:17 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• I think that it was true love...

Answer by rkoloms at 10:40 PM on Aug. 5, 2009