I do not want to be pregnant anymore and I hate myself for it !

I am 13 weeks pregnant with twins. The father of my twins has shared he is ready to be a father but does not want a cmmittmnt, relatonship,girlfriend. He only wants a friend with privildeges. I have realized his behavior has changed since I shared I was pregnant . I did share with him 2 days ago how I felt with not having his support and he said he would never see me as a woman or person if I terminate .

Debbie09

Asked by Debbie09 at 9:37 PM on Aug. 5, 2009 in Pregnancy

• the decision is yours. Dont base it on if he'll be with you or not.
    He doesnt have to be with you to be a good father, especially if he has already voiced that he is ready for this.
    You just need to focus on being a good mother at this point and except that he is probably not the person for you

Sorry Hun. I wish I had a wand to fix this for you but everything happens for a reason.
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 9:42 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• i say dont terminate if he dont wanna. and give him custody cause about near the time for u to give labor u may change ur mind about keeping the kids anyways.. and the question is were the two of u together when u got preg?
    2.tyme.mom-2-be

Answer by 2.tyme.mom-2-be at 9:44 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• Psalms 127:3
    join the group abortion is for sissys
    pls do not mutilate a gift from God with an abortion!
    I will adopt them!
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 9:52 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• this group is on my profile page abortion is for sissys
    Jeremiah 1:5 Before God formed us he knew us, he loves your baby and will provide for you!
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 9:54 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• Well I am sorry but you should have thought about that before you became pregnant there is alot of people including myself that can't have anymore kids so you better think long and hard about your decision, I know alot of people are going to have a fit about my answer, but I am sorry thats just how I feel,
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:55 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• why don't you do joint custody. that way you wont be completely out of your baby's life. he can have them a week and you have them. or you can just go see them.
    I'm sorry about your circumstances I wish I could help you more. I would love to be blessed with twins b/c my husband and I thought I was unable to have children. So try not to think about the negative right now during pregnancy (I'm 34wks right now with my first), b/c it will just make your pregnancy unbearable. Just try to enjoy them and feel their fist kicks and talk to them to let them know you love them.
    Good Luck. I hope everything ends well
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 9:56 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• yes and I would be willing to take them in as well.
    and ignore all the rude comments.God Bless Honey
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 9:57 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• I personally can't have anymore kids and I wish I could but remember you can be a single mom and do a good job just remember everything happens for a reason, my doctores told me not to have kids and we did anyway and if at that point and time in our life we didn't I would never of had our son because of a number of health reasons latter in life... So think real hard about you decision!!!
    Korysmom96

Answer by Korysmom96 at 9:58 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• your hormones are crazy rright now relaxx and try to destess! prayers
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 10:00 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• this is totaly normal but dont terminate your pregnancy for a guy. this isnt like a new pair of shoes. you cant decide you want them but then 2 weeks later decide nah! I would rather have a more shiny pair! This is a gift from god that has a living breathing heart! to heck with the father! give him custody if you dont want to be a mom!
    mommmyof2soon

Answer by mommmyof2soon at 10:01 PM on Aug. 5, 2009