My Boyfriend Gave His Mother An Ultrasound Picture?

My boyfriends family cant stand me. His mother just a month ago was cursing me out to my brother. His family is huge so its not like its the first grandchild and its that big of a deal. Needless to say I have little to no contact with his family and my boyfriend took one of the ultrasound pictures and gave it to his mother... Should I be mad or am I just being hormonal and crazy???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:41 PM on Aug. 5, 2009 in General Parenting

• Who cares. Just because they don't like you doesn't mean they won't love the baby
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:43 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• Hormonal and crazy ;]
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 9:43 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• I would be really upset if mine were given to anyone. If I was going to do that i would have them scaned and keep the original. I love my in laws but I would have been pissed if hubby would have given one of my pics away
    Lynette

Answer by Lynette at 9:44 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• I would tend to say hormonal! Lol. He probably wants his mom to be interested in his child. That would be a good thing (I think).
    micheledo

Answer by micheledo at 9:44 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• hormonal and crazy:)
    amy31308

Answer by amy31308 at 9:46 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• girlie come on,you know that baby can bring peace to that family and look at it for what it is,he is sooooooooooooo jazzed about his baby and is so happy he gave his first baby picture to his mom,he is gonna be so nice to your kid,dont be a brat :)
    BUSYLOVINGHIM

Answer by BUSYLOVINGHIM at 9:46 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• hormonal I bet maybe somewhere in there it truly does bother you but the hormones will always make it shine.

The baby will probably bring some peace and they will at least be cordial sp? with you.
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 9:47 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• if you have a problem just say "babe im gonna scan that picture so can you get it back for me,then she can have it back"
    BUSYLOVINGHIM

Answer by BUSYLOVINGHIM at 9:48 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• Hormonal, but kudos for recognizing that as a possibility. It is still his mom, even if you can't stand her. You're going to have to get used to her, you're stuck with her. Sorry! Good luck though, I know a lot of people in this situation and it's not fun.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 9:53 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• it is his mom. He is supposed to share things like that with her. It wouldn't be fair for him to expect you to not share that with your mom because she doesn't like him.
    cat1622

Answer by cat1622 at 9:53 PM on Aug. 5, 2009