pensacola beach

I used to vacation in daytona when i was a kid, and i remember it rained at least once a day, every day, but was sunny the rest of the time. Is it the same way in pensacola?? We are going next week and its scattered thunderstorms for the whole week, and has been that way for a while now. Do you think we will get rained out, or just a few showers. Is it a florida thing? Thanks :)

Asked by sweetjpea at 9:48 PM on Aug. 5, 2009 in Travel

• humid

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 9:49 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• I live near Pensacola and the weather keeps saying thunderstorms blah blah blah but I've only seen sun and few clouds but no storms. Every summer it gets really humid and in the p.m. it sometimes has rain but it normally doesn't last long. Quick shower then sunshine. I've been here 22 yrs. If you have not been here to see the white beaches you are really missing something.

Answer by admckenzie at 10:03 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• Its always one of those hit and miss sort of things....even if you do get a rainstorm or two they are usually short lived and will pass....

Pensacola is beautiful!

Answer by mom2twobabes at 10:11 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• great, thanks everyone. i figured it would be like that, and i can't wait to go. our first family trip :)

Answer by sweetjpea at 8:02 AM on Aug. 6, 2009

• says it'll rain but half the time it doesnt. I lived there for two years.

Answer by MommyLee08 at 11:38 PM on Aug. 6, 2009