What would you do (Section 8 question)

I'm anonymous because I don't want to get bashed...Ok, so we got approved for section 8 they said just to wait on the background checks. Well I haven't heard from them so we called them up and they said our background check came through but there were no vouchers (sp) They said they didn't know how long it would take to get them. Now my question is that our lease is over this month, so do we put in our 30 month notice and move in with my mom or his mom till we get our section 8 OR sign a new lease, and wait for our help...and maybe get it soon then still have to wait the whole 6 months, that's the shortest lease there is. WWYD??? THANKS!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:48 PM on Aug. 5, 2009 in Money & Work

• ask your landlord if they will do a month to month lease , I have rentals and i do it with one of mine. If you explain what is going on to your landlord if you have been a good tenant and they aren't a total butt wipe you can work something out.
    Draydensmom7708

Answer by Draydensmom7708 at 10:22 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• oh, month to month is fine, but it's 50 extra dolars and we have a hard enough time with the rent alone.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:22 AM on Aug. 6, 2009