possible miscarriage?

Today i had a lot of uterus pain... and then i felt a clot come out, and when i looked at it, it was like a greyish clot, and felt like... well, like skin. Like chicken skin, but like 3x thicker. As soon as that happened, my uterus started feeling better...
Could I have been pregnant and had a miscarriage? I didn't have a period last month, but wasn't sure if that was because i went off BC for that month or if i was pregnant, but a test said negative....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:17 PM on Aug. 5, 2009 in Health

• I'm not really sure if it was a miscarriage, but if you did you should call your OBGYN to get checked out, you may need a D&C.
    ashjacks4

Answer by ashjacks4 at 10:25 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• gee people, thanks for your help.... I have switched doctors since I had my son... so i dont actually have an OB. my general doc does my gyno exams.... but i dont think she does OB stuff
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:17 PM on Aug. 6, 2009