How sad is this?

I'm kid free tonight and I'm so bored I'm watching the Food Network Challenge and it's about some Garlic Festival lol. How sad is that? I don't want to do anything at all because I never get time for myself. This is the first time I've "relaxed" in a long time but I'm going crazy here. Have you ever been bored but really didn't feel like doing anything? I'm rambling now :)

a_and_j_momma

Asked by a_and_j_momma at 10:19 PM on Aug. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Post some funny pics for us or something! lol Run around the house naked. I'm out of ideas.
    Mamasita98

Answer by Mamasita98 at 10:22 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• yes but try to enjoy the garlic festival!
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 10:20 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• I have. There was a night a few months ago when my SO was out and his mother unexpectedly showed up and said she would babysit. I thought about calling SO to come get me so we could go out....but then I decided to take a bath and watch House until I fell asleep! I love time to myself and never get it anymore!
    ajguinn

Answer by ajguinn at 10:20 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• Well you're also hanging out with us on CM so it's not like you're not doing ANYTHING!! Haha! Enjoy the quiet while you've got it!
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 10:21 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• I thought it was just me. My grandma's coming to get my son Friday and I'm like, "What in the world am I gonna do?"
    His_Mommy26

Answer by His_Mommy26 at 10:30 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• I feel too lazy to post the funny pics. No one liked my sexy man the other day lol
    a_and_j_momma

Answer by a_and_j_momma at 10:33 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• Yeah... That's why I won't let my MIL take my son for the weekend... What the hell would I do??
    Rachel315

Answer by Rachel315 at 12:08 AM on Aug. 6, 2009