When you were pregnant and you sneezed.....

did you ever pee a little? I'm so big and carrying so low I fear every cough, sneeze, or hiccup because a little bit of pee always comes out. Has this happened to anyone else? This is my 2nd pregnancy.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:19 PM on Aug. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Lo ya all the time I always carried extra undies with me
    kirsty_mcgrail

Answer by kirsty_mcgrail at 10:23 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• i am 37 weeks into my second pregnancy and this is very common during pregnancy this happened to me maybe a week during my pregnancy when i was very sick.,.. coughing and ill. but i just used a pad for that week and was fine. its an exercise you can do that goes like in the middle of urinating stop peeing and then it'll make ur muscles stronger to hold pee or something like that so when i use the bathroom now i just stop in mid stream and then continue to make me stronger at holding it in..
    2.tyme.mom-2-be

Answer by 2.tyme.mom-2-be at 10:24 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• No, but I hear its common. Some kegals and a panitliner should help you out.
    Rileysmom425

Answer by Rileysmom425 at 10:24 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• Happened to me all the time! (with my second, not my first) Just get used to wearing pantyliners. Oh, and FYI, it doesn't always get better after the baby's born either. I had that problem for about a good year or more after my second one.
    ginger813

Answer by ginger813 at 10:43 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• Bahaha!!! YES~! Every time I sneezed, it seemed like it! Pantyliners will be your best friend, but kegels never helped me any.
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 11:22 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• Every single time. When I felt a sneeze coming on, I had to cross my legs and squeeze tight! And I used pantyliners. After 3 kids, it still happens occasionally, but it has gotten better.
    lizlaughlove

Answer by lizlaughlove at 3:21 AM on Aug. 6, 2009

• every time and when laughed. and some during sex..
    hillaryb1986

Answer by hillaryb1986 at 12:22 AM on Jul. 30, 2010