He won't let go!

Ok, my dh cheated on me and got the chica preggers. Well we tried to make it work but I don't see myself playing myself again, staying with him and then he cheats again. I don't trust him and you can't have a healthy relationship w/ someone you don't trust. So I keep trying to end our relationship but he keeps begging and making me feel guilty. See, like 6 mos into our relationship we started arguing like crazy and I was preggers w/ our first so deciding to get away from the stress I moved back down south. Him being inlove w/ me he moved down here too, leaving his friends, family and other kids. Now I did not ask him to, matter of fact I was planning on moving back up north after our dd was born, but he liked it down here and decided to stay. He keeps throwing that in my face and making me feel guilty for not wanting to make it work even though he cheated! How do I make him see that he messed up and it was a serious...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:24 PM on Aug. 5, 2009 in Relationships

• Well a mom in my Seperated Group, did this by simply not discussing anything but their kids. If he started talking about anything else, she simply said "we've talked about this, and I am not discussing it again." She ignored everything else. Refuse to argue, discuss, etc. It did eventually work for her. HUGS!
    Lesli

Answer by Lesli at 11:58 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• (cont'd) mess up. He keeps making the excuse that he didn't love her. and he loves me and cares for me. Evidently he didn't care enough b/c he still decided to do it! lol anyways, any advice to make a clean break? I would like for us to be at least cordial b/c we have two dd's together.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:25 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• Get a b/f, or kick him in the balls.
    Anonymous

• lol anon 10:25, but seriously...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:28 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• Sorry, um maybe get someone else to tell him
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:30 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• If he were truly in love with you, she would not be pregnant
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:32 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• of course he's trying to make you feel guilty, it's called manipulation to get you to allow him to control you.

Answer by admckenzie at 10:33 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• You are so right Anon 10:32, that's what I've been trying to get through his thick skull!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:37 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• Serve him with papers. That should send the message loud and clear. You've got nothing to feel guilty about, keep reminding yourself of that.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 10:37 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• you cant talk sense to someone who has none. I would jst stop trying to as hard as it is. People like that, they dont want the consequences, in his head he rationalized it before, so he is rationalizing it now, and nothing you can say will make any difference.
    NightOwlMama

Answer by NightOwlMama at 10:48 PM on Aug. 5, 2009