Where is it???

My husband just found the TV remote in my son's toy truck (it's a big push toy), and the other day I found my cell phone in his book shelf.

What is the funniest thing you have found out of place that your toddler was responsible for?

Our son just turned 1 on Monday.

beckcorc

Asked by beckcorc at 10:26 PM on Aug. 5, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• That is a healthy, normal developmental behavior for a 1yr. old. My son is 15mo. and does the same thing with placing objects in boxes, trucks,ect. LOL. He loves shape sorting toys because he can try to manipulate the shapes to fit correctly. Then he will open the lid and dump them all out. I found my cell phone in the toy box , but i had to call it from my landline.
    team21

Answer by team21 at 10:37 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• Lol! That's very sweet. Well, it's not unusual but my daughter's shoes were found in her toy cookie jar :-D
    JJRsMomma

Answer by JJRsMomma at 10:30 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• My son likes to bounce balls into my washing machine. He also likes to steal our keys, cell phones, and my DH's MP3 player and hide them.
    Guaranteed

Answer by Guaranteed at 1:05 AM on Aug. 6, 2009