Im still not feeling pregnant, so far all of my dr visits have been good, but I can't seem to calm the anxiety that there will be someting wrong.

I have had 3 miscarriages, this is the farthest I have carried and so far the doctors say that everything is going well, but I still get so nervous and anxious, I know this isn't good for the baby, but I don't feel pregnant...at all...other than my boobs hurting one day and then not the next. My waist is starting to get a little bigger but I havent' gained any weight. I am going tomorrow for my 15 week check up..my first visit with out an ultrasound...any advise??

jennifer_a_gray

Asked by jennifer_a_gray at 10:26 PM on Aug. 5, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I guess this isn't really "advice" but I can tell you that I understand. I too have a miscarriages and understand that it is hard to not panic over anything, and just plain not feel pregnant. But, as soon as you start showing more and feeling the baby, I promise it will get better. I don't know what to tell you for until then, but I can say there is hope. Plus it shouldn't be too long before you get to feel the baby.
    pink72princess

Answer by pink72princess at 10:50 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• I've only had one miscarriage, but I still get horrified everytime I go to my OB for a check-up, thinking that something is wrong & maybe I'm not pregnant after all? And I'm 25 weeks, look pregnant, and I feel her all the time. It'll be okay, keep thinking good thoughts.
    Wheepingchree

Answer by Wheepingchree at 11:34 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• I haven't had any miscrriages, but I sometimes feel like I'm not pregnant. I am 17 weeks and every time I feel the baby move (which isn't very often so far), it's like I am reminding myself that oh yeah, there's a baby in there. And every time I go to the doctor I am terrified they are going to tell me that I am not pregnant, it was all a mistake, or worse
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 12:28 AM on Aug. 6, 2009