do you like to be watched? peeping Obama?

Obama passing new law to allow searching of PC's, Laptops, and media devices
"In extreme secrecy from the public, the Obama administration is hammering out an international treaty with other several other countries and the EU ......under ACTA, the government will get sweeping new powers to search and seize material thought to be in breach of copyright. But why all the secrecy? What it will do on a larger scale is let big brother watch you; however, this time on a completely different level

2mothershelpers

Asked by 2mothershelpers at 10:32 PM on Aug. 5, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Do you even have kids?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:34 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• Well really, I dont think they care too much what I do on here.....cafemom and facebook....couldnt be that interesting to Obama...lol

But I understand some people are more careful with privacy.

However, if this is a measure that is going to be used to stop terrorism or sexual pedophiles....then GO RIGHT AHEAD.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:35 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• wtf are you on here...
    If it was so secret do you really think you'd be knowing about it

other countries can watch you wipe ur butt after you shit, how do yu like that
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:36 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• Sssssspppp! Big Brother is ALREADY watching you! This new bill will give "him" license to admit and excuse it. Don't forget the "Patriot" Act!
    Lexylex

Answer by Lexylex at 10:38 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• LOL, I'll be sure my computer is saturated with lots of anti-obama and anti-muzzie material!

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:38 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/atlas_shrugs/2009/08/obama-passing-new-law-to-allow-searching-of-pcs-laptops-and-media-devices.html
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 10:39 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• I have nothing to hide, not even the fact that I watch porn on my computer. I hope in the end they come across some kiddie porn weirdos and terrorists plots.
    Mamasita98

Answer by Mamasita98 at 10:40 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• lol why yes a blog site has very reliable information. Someone is out of touch with reality
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:41 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• I don't have anything to hide either. I want them to look at mine and see when I googled 'how to give a good blow job when I'm an unmarried woman."
    a_and_j_momma

Answer by a_and_j_momma at 10:43 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• ok so you want our once free country to moniter us like Iran?
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 10:45 PM on Aug. 5, 2009