• In the Spotlight:

my 1 month old baby cry too much he barely sleeps need some advice on what to do?

i'm a first time; i know he not hungry cause i feed him after that he keeps on crying dont know what to need advice asap

keylin

Asked by keylin at 10:32 PM on Aug. 5, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• What are you feeding him, breastmilk or formula?
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 10:34 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• sounds like colic, your in for a long 6-8m take him to the doc. I put mine on Zantac took the edge off.
    KittyCalais

Answer by KittyCalais at 11:27 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• My daughter was like that it ended up being constipation. I ended up switching her formula to gentlease and it worked like a charm also I would put mylicon in her bottle which also worked well.
    drs1206

Answer by drs1206 at 12:19 AM on Aug. 6, 2009

• ne month olds are just like that to a certain extent...the first three months are another trimester for them and they're programmed to be held constantly. Sleeps like a baby is a huge lie. **grin**

Don't have enough to go on here, really. How are you feeding? Could be a reaction to that.

Answer by gdiamante at 3:25 AM on Aug. 6, 2009

• If you are Breast Feeding maybe he's not getting enough food. You may need to supplement with milk.
    If you are bottle feeding maybe you need to try different formula and use gas drops, the generic brands work great. I would also put a call into your dr. or make an appt.
    slynnb

Answer by slynnb at 8:51 AM on Aug. 6, 2009

• My daughter was the same way! It turned out that she wasn't getting enough to eat. Instead of putting a call in to her doctor, I called my grandmother. LOL She came over, heard London crying and said "She's hungry" gave her more milk and she was fine! If it's not the feeding, make sure that he/she is not gassy. Another trick that calmed my baby was running water, the blow dryer and the vacuum. I know it sounds odd, but it worked! Good luck.
    Londyland

Answer by Londyland at 12:49 PM on Aug. 6, 2009