I am 32 weeks pregnant; I feel pain like needles in the very lower part of my abdomen as well as right inside of my vaginal area. Is there, if anything, wrong with me or my baby?

Its quite often that I feel this pain. It hurts veryyyy bad. It happens more though after Im done peeing or when Im walking. What could be the matter? Also, for months in the lower right hand side of my abdomen. It feels like a pulled mussle. Sometimes, itll even go to my thigh. Im thinking maybe she is pinching a nerve or something. But its very painful and tender. Especially when I move my right leg. It just feels like my mussle is being pulled. OUCH,please help. :)

liltay33007

Asked by liltay33007 at 10:35 PM on Aug. 5, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Yap sounds like a pinched nerve. Is baby still moving around? Maybe it is slowing the circulation in that area.
    kirsty_mcgrail

Answer by kirsty_mcgrail at 10:38 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• I could be your pelvic bone. your pelvic bone is jointed, when your close to having the baby it starts moving. When you sit it spreads out, when you stand, it gos back in. And the baby could be on a presure point because it is droping alittle
    GotToHaveFaith

Answer by GotToHaveFaith at 1:14 AM on Aug. 6, 2009

• Thank you ladies very much. Thats a big help. The baby is just fine. Trust me,she is letting me know!! lol. My OB appt was today also. Everything is great.!!!
    liltay33007

Answer by liltay33007 at 1:22 PM on Aug. 6, 2009