I am not sure about this, Obama and vaccine makers investigated by FBI??

http://revolutionarypolitics.com/?p=1975

http://www.naturalnews.com/026503_pandemic_swine_flu_bioterrorism.html

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:46 PM on Aug. 5, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• you cant believe everything you read. why would you know about what the damn FBI is doing anyway...sems to be odd right?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:48 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• Anyone can file a complaint with the FBI. The person who filed it made it public.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:50 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• "Specifically, evidence is presented that the defendants, Barack Obama, President of the U.S, David Nabarro, UN System Coordinator for Influenza, Margaret Chan, Director-General of WHO, Kathleen Sibelius, Secretary of Department of Health and Human Services, Janet Napolitano, Secretary of Department of Homeland Security, David de Rotschild, banker, David Rockefeller, banker, George Soros, banker, Werner Faymann, Chancellor of Austria, and Alois Stoger, Austrian Health Minister, among others, are part of this international corporate criminal syndicate which has developed, produced, stockpiled and employed biological weapons to eliminate the population of the U.S. and other countries for financial and political gain."
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:56 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• Just because someone claimed this doesn't mean it has any merit, or that the FBI will investigate. BTW, those two sources are notoriously unreliable.
    stacymomof2

Answer by stacymomof2 at 11:03 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• That is kinda why I was unsure. Just want it out there for discussion.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:07 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• I don't want to believe this so I'm going to stick my head in the sand.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:09 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• LOL.

SRiveroC

Answer by SRiveroC at 11:12 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• I hope it is true! It's high time somebody did a thorough investigation on the imposter taking up space and air in the Oval Office!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:12 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• Does anyone think Jesus..oops I mean Obama... will ever be seen for the wolf in sheeps clothing that he really is? Unless he wants to really pay all my bills, I still think he sucks eggs!
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 11:23 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• OMG...you guys are so ignorant and paranoid. President Obama is just a President. Every time someone thinks they are being cute and funny by calling Obabma "Our Savior" or "Your Messiah",it just make you look even more dumb. SOme idiot has decided to sue Obama and all those others mentioned in that post but they are nuts and it won't work. They might as well give up. They are paranoid nut cases.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:39 PM on Aug. 5, 2009