What is the one thing you miss about from before you were a mom?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:50 PM on Aug. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• nothing. I got it all back when they grew up and moved out!

Answer by admckenzie at 10:52 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• Doing what I want when I want to do it because I want to do it when I want to do it, not because my daughter is taking a nap or doing this or doing that and so on and so forth.

:o]
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 10:55 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• I miss going out with big groups of friends. I don't do that anymore. If I did I'd probably just talk about my son and be "that mom" that can't help herself!! We have new friends now that have kids and we get along really well so I don't miss it as much now that we can go out with our other "family" friends :)
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 11:02 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• Being able to just get up and go. Or going out. Always have to have them w/ us... Or if I don't, I can't stay up late because my oldest has school in the AM... UGH... But, I LOVE being a mom!!!
    SAMNMAYASMOM

Answer by SAMNMAYASMOM at 11:05 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• Before I had my daughter, I never had a schedule, only worked when I felt like it, and would just take off for days at a time. You can't really just crash on couches or go wherever, whenever you want. Sometimes I miss it. An old friend just asked me what I've been up to. (I used to always have a story) And answering it, I just felt boring. I know myself and my personality's not boring, but compared to my crazy childhood, it seemed weird to me.
    tcarter1981

Answer by tcarter1981 at 11:10 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• BEING ABLE TO JUST GET UP AND GO SOMEWHERE!!! BUT I WOULD NEVER TRADE IT FOR ANYTHING!!! I LOVE BEING A MOMMY!!!
    NIKKIJO4

Answer by NIKKIJO4 at 11:15 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• Just being able to get up and go whenever I want. Oh how I miss that.
    LadyEb

Answer by LadyEb at 11:16 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• i miss being able to sleep in or actually sleep all night and not have to get up every three hours because of my daughter.
    K.Morg

Answer by K.Morg at 11:18 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• My figure and devil may care attitude.
    Mamasita98

Answer by Mamasita98 at 11:20 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• My FREEDOM!!!!!
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 11:25 PM on Aug. 5, 2009