What goes with potsticker and rice?

chachisgirl

Asked by chachisgirl at 10:53 PM on Aug. 5, 2009 in Food & Drink

• Sweet and Sour Chicken, Beef w/broccoli, Bourbon Chicken

Answer by tyfry7496 at 10:54 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• I don't know but you've made me hungry!

Answer by admckenzie at 10:55 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• sorry.... I dont have a whole lot of food right now and i dont get paid till tomorrow so im trying to find something to make with those. IM so lost i haven't a clue
    chachisgirl

Answer by chachisgirl at 10:58 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• I just had rice for dinner. Why not just make the potstickers and rice and that's all?

Answer by admckenzie at 11:12 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• Super Quick Stir-fry
    Here is a quick dinner recipe, adapted from Vegetarian times. It takes less than 15 minutes (if the rice is cooked)
    Heat a few chili pepper flakes in olive oil, along with a sliced garlic clove and sliced ginger. Remove the garlic and ginger before they burn. Add onion saute for 1 min. Add 2 diced up baby eggplants and saute for 5 mins (I have used zucchini and broccoli, too). Add red/yellow peppers & mushrooms. Add 2 tbsp each of brown sugar, tamari & vinegar (I didn't have tamari so I used Braggs) and saute 2 more mins. Add fresh basil. Serve over rice (you could use room temperature leftovers) or rice noodles (they are super quick in a pinch). You can also add cubed tofu before serving.

Would you mind forwarding your potsticker recipe?

Answer by rkoloms at 10:34 AM on Aug. 6, 2009

• Either stir fry or chicken skewers. Marinate some thin sliced cutlets in some teriyaki sauce for about an hour and then thread it through a wooden skewer that's soaked in water while the chicken marinates. Toss it on the grill super quick and you're done!
    deadheadjen

Answer by deadheadjen at 3:34 PM on Aug. 6, 2009