weight

how long did it take u to loose weight. It seems it is going so slow and I am doing everything right. But it has taken me like 2 months to loose like 8 lbs. i am doing ww.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:58 PM on Aug. 5, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I lost 10 lbs. after having my 1st son and stayed the same weight for 2 years after that and didnt loose the rest until he was 2 and I started working again.
    charrenee

Answer by charrenee at 11:01 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• I lost 80 lbs after my 1st child, but it took a year and strictly sticking to a diet and exercise. Trust me, if I could do it anyone can! :)
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 11:03 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• awwww. Don't become frustrated. Everyone looses weight at different rates. I lost weight fairly fast, but i've been that way all of my life. I didn't gain more than 18lbs with all 3 of my preg to begin with. Don't compare yourself to others. please don't feel like you are failing because you are not. If you are eating sensibly, Not skipping meals, but eating small amts throughout the day and exercising the weight will come off. Drink plenty of water and eat fruits and veggies. Don't skip meals because that will only slow down metabolism. I hope all goes well.
    team21

Answer by team21 at 11:06 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• AWW.....THAT HORRIBLE QUESTION!!!! I ALWAYS LOSE ABOUT 10-15 LBS BECAUSE OF BF!!! BUT I HAVE LEARNED THE MORE KIDS YOU HAVE THE HARDER IT IS TO LOSE IT!!! I STICK TO A HEALTHY DIET!!! GOOD LUCK!!! ALSO UNDERSTAND WHAT YOUR BODY HAS JUST BEEN THOUGH AND THAT EVERYTHING WILL NOT BE LIKE BEFORE!!!
    NIKKIJO4

Answer by NIKKIJO4 at 11:12 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• I gained 70 lbs with my 1st pregnancy. I lost 15 right away... then kept the rest on until my son was 18 months old- once he started running the weight started to melt off. Taking him on walks a few times a week and eating the meals that I make for him has helped a lot (I eat less and I eat healthier). It takes a long time- but for me it eventually came off- good luck:)
    bloomsr

Answer by bloomsr at 12:47 AM on Aug. 6, 2009

• I didn't start to seriously lose pregnancy weight until my daughter was 7 months old. She is now 13 months old, and I've lost almost 25 pounds. I am now back to my pre-pregnancy weight.

All I did was cut down on the amount of calories I was consuming. I also switched from regular soda to diet soda. I don't exercise too much, so I can attribute my weight loss to that.
    Fallaya

Answer by Fallaya at 3:35 PM on Aug. 6, 2009