Please pray for Pakistans Christians? Can you believe they killed a 7 year old?

currently have over 1000 followers! Become one today at www.twitter.com/VOMC.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Night of terror for Pakistan's Christians

A home in Korian
Photo from CLAAS
On the evening of August 1, a mob of angry Muslims attacked local Christians in the district of Gojra, Punjab province, killing at least eight people, including a seven-year-old child, as well as burning and looting dozens of homes and a church building. The violence came in response to a rumour that Christians had desecrated pages from the Qur'an several days earlier at a wedding in a nearby village. This was the second such attack that Christians in the area suffered due to this rumour. On July 30, Muslims burned down dozens of Christian homes, killing livestock and damaging church buildings in the village of Korian, a few kilom

2mothershelpers

Asked by 2mothershelpers at 11:08 PM on Aug. 5, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• prayer is desperatley needed for these families with small children!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:14 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• Yes, I can believe it! They're ANIMALS! It's horrible!! This is the "religion of peace" they want us to accept! It was just a RUMOR that their precious book had been "desecrated." Christians wouldn't do that, but I have no problem setting fire to it! I have a copy of it and I'm ripping the pages out as I'm reading this! BASTARDS!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:16 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• Anon :16, as I explained to my mother, do you want all Christians to be seen as Westboro nuts, or FLDS. NO, of course not, but whenever you take a groups of radicals from a religion and base your entire concept of that religion on that group, you are doing no better.

I will definately be praying for the safety of everyone over there.
    Petie

Answer by Petie at 11:31 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• I really don't care Petie! I'm sick of those Islamic extremists thinking things have to be their way or the highway! Not everyone respects their customs and beliefs. I say the same thing about the Westboro nuts and FLDS too. They're all mindless zombies possessed by satan!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:37 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• Oh my, how sad! The next post or comment I see about the poor Palestinian children being "brutally murdered" by Jews...I'll direct them to this.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:44 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• Anon... what do the hundreds of Palestinians being murdered by Jews in Gaza have anything to do with a Christian child being murdered my Muslims in Pakistan? Please... tell me the significance?
    IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 11:54 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• Anon :37 that anger that you have, it isn't good for the situation. SOMEONE has to keep a clear head in this and the extremists on any side aren't going to. If you address this with hatred for ALL Muslims then you are just adding fuel to the extremists. I know you don't feel like you care right now. But honestly, are you that angry because they do so many things wrong, or are you angry because they are center of all the negative attention you are seeing. What I'm saying is that all groups have extremists, and all groups have people who do things the wrong way. But right now it seems like it's fair game to attack this ONE group and ignore the others. At least that is what the media thinks.
    Petie

Answer by Petie at 11:54 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• Funny how when Christians are attacked and murdered people get all up in arms about it, but if it's Muslims being slaughtered, forced from their homes, persecuted and refused medical care and left to die then it's okay because after all, the Jews are the chosen people and the Muslims are all terrorists... it's DISGUSTING.
    IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 11:59 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• No, I hartu, I do believe you've misunderstood. I don't think it's right for ANY child to be murdered by anyone! The point was that I read how the muslims get so upset about the children in Gaza being killed yet, I haven't seen any of those same women condemn the actions of these Pakistanis! THAT is what's DISGUSTING! I read their hypocrisy all the time.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:07 AM on Aug. 6, 2009

• Did you know all Christians our noe descendants of Abraham because we share his faith! Christians are the chosen people as the stars are in the sky! Judeo Christianity is the family of God chosen people!
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 12:16 AM on Aug. 6, 2009