Democrat Response:Health Care Protesters too well dressed to be sincere

Senator Barbara Boxer (D-CA) ~to discredit the people attending townhalls in protest of ObamaCare~ Boxer says SHE can tell that they’re fakes, because they’re too well dressed????
Wow, this woman is a Democratic Voice of Reason? Seriously
Is she serious?

Then ABC 'blog' reports:(possible waking up?)
"There were no lobbyist-funded buses in the parking lot of Mardela Middle and High School on Tuesday evening, and the hundreds of Eastern Maryland residents who packed the school’s auditorium loudly refuted the notion that their anger over the Democrats’ health care reform plans is “manufactured.”
“I went to school in this school,” a man named Bob told me. “I don’t see anyone in this room that isn’t from Mardela Springs right now.”
Who do you believe? Have you been to a rally?

grlygrlz2

Asked by grlygrlz2 at 11:14 PM on Aug. 5, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZV84OBtGpSQ&feature=player_embedded

http://blogs.abcnews.com/politicalpunch/2009/08/a-first-hand-view-of-a-raucous-town-hall-meeting.html
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 11:14 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• I have been to 3 ObamaCare rallies in the last 3 weeks. NOT ONE protest I attended was staged by ins companies, etc... How about anyone else? Have you been to any, where and what was your experience?
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 11:16 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• They're a bunch of dumb asses!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:17 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• They're just making up lies again! The people have every right to demand answers! They're trying to shove something down our throats that we don't want! The "Great One" can't stand criticism so he sets out on a childish attempt to make the people who actually have a brain look bad. F* YOU OBAMA!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:19 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• grlygrlz you said "not one protest was staged"

How do you know? Are you privy to any and all information?

SRiveroC

Answer by SRiveroC at 11:19 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• ACLJ.org and petition against this hellth raisers bill!
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 11:20 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• The liberals such as boxer and the lib media are doing all they can to discredit us basically we are getting to them.They will continue to turn up the heat too so we cannot stop.The only good part is eventhough they are trying to humiliate us the stuff is still getting out there.People will see and know it is indeed just us everyday Americans who PAY TAXES and are pissed off.

I guess to Boxer you have to be in tye dye shirts and flip flops?

tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 11:21 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• Because IMO, the ones I went to were NOT staged. Prove me wrong. Have you been to any? Can you prove the claims of well dressed bus loads of people that were staged by ins companies? The ones I went to~There were no bus loads of people. There were Ohioans and and Hoosiers who are concerned about the direction this nation is heading. There were not anti Obama words. There were words of why NOT reform FIRST before we build new? Why spend a trillion dollars for a program that adds to already flawed programs. Why can't we fix what's wrong FIRST? Those were the sentiments going around. But, I guess if you weren't there, you wouldn't know. So believe Barbara Boxer as your voice of reason. lol
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 11:25 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• Note to self...must dress like hippy or trailor park to be taken seriously at town hall meeting.....

How did they explain all the cars with the coordinating states license plates in the parking lot?
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 11:29 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• How did they explain all the cars with the coordinating states license plates in the parking lot?

It's a conspiracy theory.... We, concerned Americans are really spawns of the insurance company. We have acquired cars with revolving license plates. As soon as we hit the state line, vwa-la!!! Our Car matches the respective state.... LIberals are onto us. Better come up with another plan.

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 11:35 PM on Aug. 5, 2009