How to over come being sad in pregnancy?

I hve always been depressed and have always been very close to animals and my older cat had kittens, I took good care of them then one day my one little girl had this big tumor on her face, I tried everything and couldnt take her to the vet and she took her last breath right in my arms. I know most people wouldnt consider it to be a big bother but animals have always been there. its kinda hard along with so so much more problems already. What can I do to try and stay happy?
Also What how can your mood affect the baby?
Any nice advice wouold be apprieciated.
Thanks so much.

Emo_mommy

Asked by Emo_mommy at 11:27 PM on Aug. 5, 2009 in Pregnancy

• think about your baby...what will (s)he look like, how you will feel when you meet, how much fun you'll have playing together when (s)he gets bigger, the miracle of the birth itself. you are creating a brand new life. it's okay to cry sometimes, but don't dwell on being sad. your kitty isn't suffering anymore, she's in kitty heaven and never ever has to feel pain again. so don't worry, take up a hobby or something, maybe you could volunteer at an animal shelter. stay busy. think happy thoughts.
    mandielynn23

Answer by mandielynn23 at 11:36 PM on Aug. 5, 2009