Did you experience this?

So today I experienced some really painful throbbing on my left side of my abdomen, wrapping around to my back. The pain came every 60 seconds(yes I was counting) and lasted only a second each time.
My bf assured me it was gas and it did go away after a few hours and 2 Tylenol but the pain was so immense it brought me to tears. I never experienced gas to feel this way and sorry to be tmi but I had no unusual farting when the pain was gone.
Im not asking for a diagnosis(smiles sarcastically at anon's), I see the doc next week but I'm wondering if any of you experienced this during your pregnancy.
I'm 15 weeks. :)

youngfirsttimer

Asked by youngfirsttimer at 11:43 PM on Aug. 5, 2009 in Pregnancy

• It could just be your round ligament stretching. That can be painful at times. You could always just call your doctor's office and ask instead of waiting for your appt. My doctor's office has a nurses line that you can call and ask questions like that, perhaps yours' does too.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:57 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• Yes, sounds like the round ligament... I'm 28 weeks and I sometimes still feel it. Talk to your doc just to be sure though.
    Rachel315

Answer by Rachel315 at 12:04 AM on Aug. 6, 2009

• will do thanks... and no i cant speak to anyone over the phone unfortunately...
    youngfirsttimer

Answer by youngfirsttimer at 12:39 AM on Aug. 7, 2009