Kicking Baby

I am 22 weeks i can feel her kick all the time was wondering for other people when do you think i will feel her kick her on the out side my boyfriend really wants to feel her and i feel bad cause i feel her all the time . SO when did you guys feel your babys kick on the out side ?

blynn2323

Asked by blynn2323 at 11:45 PM on Aug. 5, 2009 in Pregnancy

• LOL. I was the same way I was feeling kicks at 3 months and I would tell my husband and I felt bad cuz he could feel it Now at 38 weeks he jumps for Joy. when he see her move and kick his hand. My advice I know its really exciting to tell him, Deep down they feel sad they cant feel what u feel . my husband confessed that to me.
    MrsNewMom

Answer by MrsNewMom at 11:49 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• six to seven months. The baby gets stronger quickly. He want's to feel her...but the fun is just watching your belly turn into different shapes.
    GotToHaveFaith

Answer by GotToHaveFaith at 11:50 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• I was 22 weeks when we first felt it on the outside. I am overweight too and thought I would be waiting a long time. I bet he gets the chance to feel it soon!
    kitten_shuga

Answer by kitten_shuga at 8:44 AM on Aug. 6, 2009