do u have a friend....

that is always calling u to complain or ask for advice but wont really return the favor? I have a friend that will vent and vent to me but then when it gets to my turn shell say oh let me call u back ok? but then never does- and with me being totally stressed with a very clingy needy newborn, and 3 other kids all under the age of 6 plus a few little fiance issues among a few other things i could really use her to vent to and maybe even get some advice (and dont get me wrong, she used to be very good with this) but ever since she started hanging out with some new people shes been acting way different , cheating on her fiance, leaving her 2yr old to go out drinking not one night, but 2 weeks a night every week (not that thats wrong but its just not like her) we've known eachother since we were 3 yrs old and now were 25 so this isnt a drop it type of friendship but i feel like this is a oneway friendship now- she talks i give the

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:16 AM on Aug. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• cont.... advice then i get some words out of my mouth and she has to go lol- and when she does listen shell say oh wow and then its back to her any ideas on how to let her know with out an argument- and do u have a friend like this? how do u handle it?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:18 AM on Aug. 6, 2009

• Maybe she doesn't realize she's doing it. There's really no way to tell her nicely. Maybe next time slow her down and tell her you really need her opinion or advice and ask her to make the time to listen to you. That's a nice way to hint and not seem like you're putting her down.
    tcarter1981

Answer by tcarter1981 at 12:21 AM on Aug. 6, 2009

• My brother and his girlfriend are just like that, I have wasted hours of my life listening to them rant and rave about the tiniest little things. Yet when I decide to pick and choose exactly what I need help with they will hear me for like 5 minutes and just say "anyway, I'm gonna go eat or take a nap etc". I need to learn how to blow them off but I don't have the heart.
    Mamasita98

Answer by Mamasita98 at 12:27 AM on Aug. 6, 2009

• My friend always does that, I dont have anymore friends after today. I hate people
    mumma28

Answer by mumma28 at 12:28 AM on Aug. 6, 2009