• In the Spotlight:

Baby brianna?

I was just browsing youtube and came across the baby Brianna case and I have never been so upset! I seriously want to kill the parents. How could n e body do that to a baby, a lil baby?

kirsty_mcgrail

Asked by kirsty_mcgrail at 12:25 AM on Aug. 6, 2009 in About CafeMom

• oh my god..
    i just read the story here : http://www.kelseyspurpose.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=1400&page=1
    and im about to cry..
    i cant even imagine how heartless these people could be.. to abuse her, bite her, and PENETRATE a 5 month old???!!!
    i am so disgusted. i hope that when they get to prison someone treats them like they treated their own child.. all the way up until they make it straight to hell.
    Samanthao2006

Answer by Samanthao2006 at 12:57 AM on Aug. 6, 2009

• I don't think I know about this case....but it sounds like it must be just heartbreaking. I don't know how anyone can hurt an innocent child.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:36 AM on Aug. 6, 2009

• i just read the link further, saying the family/parents dont want a headstone on her grave?
    wtf where do these people come from?!?!
    i cant believe the MOM got 27 years.. i cant believe that they arent ALL sentenced to life or death, its not as if that little innocent girl had an option. and theyre all appealing the case? give me a freakin break, theyre not only cold hearted murderers, theyre tortures, ALL of them.
    and what kind of mother goes to sleep, leaving her child, with drunks? i guess the kind of mother that BITES and THROWS her infant....stupid bitch.
    this is the saddest story ive ever heard in my life.
    Samanthao2006

Answer by Samanthao2006 at 1:04 AM on Aug. 6, 2009