AHHHH SO NERVOUS...HELPPPPPPP

Okay so I am pretty sure I am prego...We really wanted to wait until after March to get prego but we got into a huge fight and then cooled down and talked everything out and layed everything on the table and now our relationship is so much stronger...well then things got heated again...(in the bed)...lol. So in the heat of the moment we didn't use a condom.

I have had 2 miscarriages and I am sorta freaking out. I keep having cramps which I think is just implanting..I have been having lots of heartburn, Fatigue, and I feel a lil bit dizzy when I am standing up and turn my head. I don't know if this is morning sickness or not but I feel like i am so hungry that I'm going to get SICK..like a starving feeling...but trust me..definetly not starving..more like eating all day long!!! Does this sound like morning sickness?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:26 AM on Aug. 6, 2009 in Pregnancy

• yes. morning sickness (all day sickness) for me is like I"m really hungry- i'll eat (a lot, a little, with liquids, without liquids... anything to avoid nausea) and feel sick for the next 15 min-3 hours. It happens all day and all night. Books try to recommend combinations or times to try eating to avoid feeling sick... but I haven't found any relief.

take a test and good luck.
    bloomsr

Answer by bloomsr at 12:30 AM on Aug. 6, 2009

• yeah that sounds like morning sickness,,,,, but to be sure i would go to the doc to be sure.....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:33 AM on Aug. 6, 2009

• That sounds like me for the first few weeks. I felt soo sick but felt like i was hungry all the time. It sucked! I wouldn't worry too much yet. Just try to stay positive. The more calm you are, the better off you will be. Just try and stay relaxed, eat healthy and stay hydrated and then take a test and find out for sure if you are preggers. If you are..schedule an appointment as soon as you can with an OB and just let them know about your history and tell them how you have been feeling. But from experience, I had a miscarriage before this pregnancy and I felt worse in the beginning of this pregnancy than i did in the beginning of the pregnancy that resulted in miscarriage. I was terrified too. I thought for sure I was going to miscarry again. I had horrible cramps and just felt so bad all the time. I've had a hard pregnancy but I'm 32 weeks and baby is healthy! Good luck!
    javila

Answer by javila at 12:34 AM on Aug. 6, 2009

• Well I'm only 2 days late but you know the intuition thing...totally have that...my boobs sorta hurt but not that bad...like right now..I feel like I'm starving..but I just ate some cheese dip and chips and for dinner we had corn, potatoes, baked chicken and salad at my MIL so no way I am hungry!! I didn't want to get pregnant but now that I think I am I don't want to lose it. My daughter needs a sibling!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:37 AM on Aug. 6, 2009

• Just go in and get a blood test to find out right away. You can take vitamins even if you're not preggos. Wait to hear a heartbeat before you get too excited. Try to keep stress out of your life as much as possible. Let them know you're high risk and worried and your doc might do an early ulrasound. DO NOT TELL ANYONE UNTIL YOU'RE 1ST TRIMESTER IS OVER. Especially your daughter. I know it's hard and people might catch on, but it saves a lot of heart break if you handle it like that. Trust me, 2 healthy preg. and 3 that I lost. devastating, but it is possible to have another healthy.
    tcarter1981

Answer by tcarter1981 at 1:49 AM on Aug. 6, 2009

• yah we decided with the last miscarriage that we wouldn't tell anyone until after the 1st trimester with our next pregnancy.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:37 PM on Aug. 6, 2009