Now that the truth has come out, do you still feel sorry for Kate Gosselin?

According to Jon G, SHE's the one who ended the marriage in October of 2008, before it was announced to the public, which makes sense (if you've watched the show, you'll notice that around October of last year, Kate's attitude got worse, and her bitchiness increased).

Do you feel bad now for blaming Jon for the break up of the marriage? Or will you now see that Kate had a part in it too?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:26 AM on Aug. 6, 2009 in Entertainment

• the BOTH of them are to blame...I'm not sure why everyone is quick to jump on the "Jon is a jerk" bandwagon. No one deserves to be treated the way Kate treats him. He worked hard for the family. He put in 40 + hours per week at work, then came home and helped out with the children. He spent his weekends with the children, as well as doing home projects. Maybe he didn't do it the way Kate wanted him to, but he doesn't have to. She's not his mommy. She has major OCD issues and needs help.

Jon could have stood up to her a long time ago, and told her to stop treating him like one of the children, but he chose to keep his mouth closed. Years of built-up resentment came to a head, and he can't stand her anymore.

They both ought to be ashamed of themselves for continuing with that reality show. BOTH of them. I guess money is more important than their children. Kate may be a "good mom", but she makes poor choices.
    Fallaya

Answer by Fallaya at 2:55 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• I just think that it wasnt meant to be

I never felt bad for jon, he was always there, but not mentally, if that makes sense
    so I could see her frustration
    Id be frustrated as well and then multiply it by 8...WOW
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 12:29 AM on Aug. 6, 2009

• Of course she did. She knew back then he was an ass that would never grow up. I do feel sorry for her. I have watched her shows without him and she seems NORMAL in them. I never thought she was before.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:30 AM on Aug. 6, 2009

• Ya I feel bad for the kids, I still cried when they announced their break up. LOL. I loved that show and now it is so sad. Poor kiddies, but hey at least they're rolling in money right? so sad
    kirsty_mcgrail

Answer by kirsty_mcgrail at 12:31 AM on Aug. 6, 2009

• I will never feel sorry for the bitch.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:33 AM on Aug. 6, 2009

ooooo u sound personally affected
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:34 AM on Aug. 6, 2009

• I'm sure she gave him a choice. Most people in that position don't think that he'll actually make the choice to leave rather than do what he needs to for his family. Kate's always been the same. It's Jon's fault for being a loser who doesn't want to grow up and be a man and take care of his family. He's always whined like a Beach. He had no problems leaving her at home with the kids all day when they were little and now her career has taken off and it was a big problem for her to ask him to stay home with them. And they're older! He was also on the show, whining about being on the show Boo Hoo Not only did they make a ton of money, but they still get free stuff for having 8 kids When our grandparents were younger it was the norm to have a large family It's the catholic birth control LOL (There is none other than abstinence) Anyways, They did what they needed to do and didn't complain REAL MEN will do anything for their kids
    tcarter1981

Answer by tcarter1981 at 12:39 AM on Aug. 6, 2009

• I like how people talk crap under anonymous.
    tcarter1981

Answer by tcarter1981 at 12:40 AM on Aug. 6, 2009

• ooooo u sound personally affected

sorry did I offend you by talking bad about someone you admire.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:40 AM on Aug. 6, 2009

• I've thought he was a prick for a long time. I don't even watch the show but when I have I've hated him. I felt sorry for Kate a long time ago.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:54 AM on Aug. 6, 2009