Has anyone else had a bad day today?

I lost my best friend because another mutual friend we have may be mad at me, and I just wanted to know if my best friend knew about it. I have to work Saturday and the girl that was supposed to babysit is suddenly going up North, and no one I know is available, I have no idea how I'm supposed to work now. My FIL is threatening grandparent rights, and I couldn't even go into this one church today to pray about it, cuz it was Cantor's rehearsal (it was the closest church when I needed one, I could've went somewhere else, but my grandma used to attend there)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:35 AM on Aug. 6, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• My day has been exceptionally bad. My 22 yr old son was diagnosed with cardiac problems. He is a fit 22 yr olf that had a heart attack that was discovered quite by accident. Drs are concerned the heart defect that took my middle sons life may be threatening my youngest. I am scared to death right now..yeah..it's been a bad day.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 12:54 AM on Aug. 6, 2009

• My day hasn't been that bad. My advice to you, pray anyway. You don't HAVE to be in a church to pray to God. I know for some people it makes it more meaningful to be in a church, but I promise, God's ears extend beyond the walls of the church.
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 1:12 AM on Aug. 6, 2009

• :54 PM on Aug. 5, 2009 by: GrnEyedGrandma
    My day has been exceptionally bad. My 22 yr old son was diagnosed with cardiac problems. He is a fit 22 yr olf that had a heart attack that was discovered quite by accident. Drs are concerned the heart defect that took my middle sons life may be threatening my youngest. I am scared to death right now..yeah..it's been a bad day.
    ~~~~~~
    May I pray for you?
    I will anyways; but could I possibly have their names?
    God can make a way when and where there just seems to be no way and it is His report that I believe.
    Sorry for your bad day.
    bloodbought

Answer by bloodbought at 1:13 AM on Aug. 6, 2009

• OP
    Grandparents can threaten all they want. I did once.
    There are no grounds or rights for a Grandparent except to place the child with one if the end up in foster care systems.
    It will all come out all right.
    bloodbought

Answer by bloodbought at 1:14 AM on Aug. 6, 2009

• BB, sorry to tell you, but some states do recognize grandparents rights. They force the parents to allow the grandparents to have visitation. This may not be law in your state, but there are states that have them.
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 1:18 AM on Aug. 6, 2009

• Yes but don't want to share the info on here. Not because of you. I'm sure you will understand. :-)
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 1:38 AM on Aug. 6, 2009