Naked Boy

My son (21 months old) has recently started runnig away from me the second his diaper comes off. I am rather small and pregnant, he is exceptionally large for his age and quick quick QUICK. He runs all over the couch and it is really hard for me to catch him. Luckily, he hasn't soiled anything yet- but I know its just a matter of time. Any suggestions on how to contain him... or any funny stories about your kids being cute and annoying at the same time:)

bloomsr

Asked by bloomsr at 12:35 AM on Aug. 6, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• My 22 month girl is the same way I just pin her legs down and do a quick change. I know it is harder for u because u r preggo. My daughter started shaking her butt at me today while she was stark naked, it was so cute.
    kirsty_mcgrail

Answer by kirsty_mcgrail at 12:38 AM on Aug. 6, 2009

• I dont know if its an age thing, or a boy thing..but both of my sons have gone thru that. My youngest right now is 28mo and he is naked everytime I look at him, not only does he not want a new diaper on but he can also take his clothes and his own diaper off. I feel like I like in a miniature people nudist colony at my house.
    2boymama

Answer by 2boymama at 12:46 AM on Aug. 6, 2009

• i put my knee on their chest to hold em down quickly put on the diaper and a onesie... but i do have poop in bed with kid smearing it all over the walls stories....
    mirit.rose

Answer by mirit.rose at 1:05 AM on Aug. 6, 2009

• it takes 2 to change my son! lol he will take off his didi and throw it at u and to get it back on someone has to hold his hands and legs and lift up his butt while the other quickly assembles the didi on him
    TatymMommi

Answer by TatymMommi at 2:31 PM on Aug. 7, 2009