tmi...but wondering...

so hubby and I had sex in the shower this morning. I was facing away and bent over. When we were finished, I stoof up and almost passed out, I was dizzy and lightheaded for a good 10 minutes. Anyone else had issues with a sexual position while prego? (i am 17 weeks)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:39 AM on Aug. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• sometimes when we do it in the shower that way i get lightheaded and dizzy...and I am not even prego. LOL
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:42 AM on Aug. 6, 2009

• Its from being bent over for so much long, not to mention blood is already rushing to other places *wink wink*....it happens to me often when we do it in the shower and I'm not prego.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:44 AM on Aug. 6, 2009

• op- it happens to me when not prego, too. but this morning I almost passed out it was so bad. scared the crap out of hubby lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:46 AM on Aug. 6, 2009

• lol it's just the position, and being prego doesn't help. if you guys were using hot water then that could have caused dizziness too! no worries! carry on girl :P
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:08 AM on Aug. 6, 2009