Pregnant... really!!??!

This is my second pregnancy- and I can NOT believe that I am pregnant. I have taken 4 tests (all positive), am popping out, have visited the dr, had blood work, etc.

I, however can't believe that I am pregnant. I went off of my IUD June 2, and got preg that night or the next day. Seriously!?! Has anyone else gotten pregnant so quickly?
Has anyone ever been unable to accept that they are expecting (not in a negative way... just in an "I can't belive it way"...) Thanks.

bloomsr

Asked by bloomsr at 12:42 AM on Aug. 6, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Yes...both times. LOL. Got pregnant with my first daughter while I was on the depo shot, and because I NEVER missed a shot and was always there to get it a few days early they gave my last one to me WHILE I WAS PREGNANT....which I believe was the cause of the complications I had. (different story LOL) I took a test to prove to myself I wasn't and guess what....about 10 tests later I still was. LOL. Wouldn't have changed it for the world, she is almost 8 now and is amazing! With my second I had been on birth control for about 5 years, decided to stop taking it about 6 months before we hoped to conceive...and got pregnant within 3 days. Went to the doctor after being off the pill for 6 weeks and I was 5 1/2 weeks along. I was so shocked!!! And ecstatic!!! CONGRATS to you!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:47 AM on Aug. 6, 2009

• Well I had my IUD taken out after having it in for a year and a half. We thought it would take us six months or more to get pregnant. Well I had it taken out March 6th, and waited to TTC because the doctor said to wait two months because my uterus was still thin, so we waited a month thinkg it would take 6 months. So we started trying April 1st and got a positive test April 26th
    Mikayla_lynn

Answer by Mikayla_lynn at 1:03 AM on Aug. 6, 2009

• yes yes yes--Ihad secondary infertility so there are 6yrs between 1&2 6 yrs between2&3 and16 months betwwen3&4.I wason meds,surgery allsorts of stuff to become pregnant with2&3.I was almost 40 when 3 was born .My .OB. and infertility specialist thought it was time to stop.With all the meds and such over 40 had a higher risk and they felt with3 already why have more risk( also have lupus) so DH agrees and I go along even though I A always wanted 4.So imagine my shock after 12 yrs aomeds etc and more than25 thousand dollars to just get pregnant twiceand now 40 yrs old no. 4 showed up the old fashion way.Thrilled but shocked when we told people we would say we got lucky.Still feelthat way 11 yrs later.That was my break cause no more babies came,
    drfink

Answer by drfink at 2:28 AM on Aug. 6, 2009