Has anyone ever seen a ghost?

Draydensmom7708

Asked by Draydensmom7708 at 12:51 AM on Aug. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I used to see someone or something out of the corner of my eye all the time in my old house. I would be sitting downstairs in the living room and there was a loft office and I would always see something up there and when I turned around it would go.
    kirsty_mcgrail

Answer by kirsty_mcgrail at 12:56 AM on Aug. 6, 2009

• I have never seen one but my ex-husband did in fact see our diningroom chair slide away from the table as if someone was going to sit on it. We froze and just ignored it. We never even talked about it! Years after we were divorced I hit him up about it and he sais "Yes it really did happen but you have to ignore it".
    Mamasita98

Answer by Mamasita98 at 1:06 AM on Aug. 6, 2009

• Yes i've seen one, i've also had one whisper my name in my ear, and one touched me all of these were on different occasions
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:08 AM on Aug. 6, 2009

• Never.
    momavanessa

Answer by momavanessa at 1:10 AM on Aug. 6, 2009

• yes, I seen one at 5:30 am, when i was waiting for the bus. The ghost was running across the street. I was kind of scary.
    ibeamomysomeday

Answer by ibeamomysomeday at 1:12 AM on Aug. 6, 2009

• Yes I have. But I also have a weird hobby of going out at night and taking photos in the cemetary.
    Juggalette0327

Answer by Juggalette0327 at 1:37 AM on Aug. 6, 2009

• Yes.
    jellyphish

Answer by jellyphish at 1:54 AM on Aug. 6, 2009

• We lived in aduplex in Oceanside CA when my DH was stationed at Camp Pendleton. Every time he would be out in the field, I'd be sitting in the living room and would have "someone " play with my hair & open cupboards in the hall.Three doors that all opened in different directions could not be coincidental!!
    One night, we were "playing" in the shower and heard the stereo turn down in the living room. We both jumped out & looked down the hall to where it was & in front of the stereo you could see red eyes look back at us. DH took a step forward & it disappeared. Our golden retirever mix we had at th time WOULD NOT go near where it was. He cowered in our bedroom.
    WAganma56

Answer by WAganma56 at 2:00 AM on Aug. 6, 2009

• Yes, I have.
    AnamCara1

Answer by AnamCara1 at 2:12 AM on Aug. 6, 2009

• What is your definition of a ghost? Because I dream, I feel, smell, see, sense, something around most of the time, but that is not a ghost it is your "guradian angel".
    zassymama2

Answer by zassymama2 at 2:29 AM on Aug. 6, 2009