Car seat question

Ok, I applied to a car set group, but i'm waiting for a responce. SO my question is. . . .
does anyone have one of these two car seats? and if so, do you like/hate it?
Anyone that knows a lot about car seats, could you tell me pluses or minuses about them? The Eddie Bauer one does not have much info on it, so if someone has it, please let me know how you like it.
I know the Graco one is popular because the reviews on it are "i love the colors" and I see it EVERYWHERE. oh well.
Thanks in advance :D
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3581809
http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=10843059

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:57 AM on Aug. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I have the first one. Used it with my first and I LOVED IT!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:15 AM on Aug. 6, 2009

• I'm not much help but I had the Graco carset and I loved it. I'm pretty sure it is safe. What you have to look at for is strapping the baby in right and not using extra things that could compromise the safety of the seat.
    ronisaurus

Answer by ronisaurus at 1:16 AM on Aug. 6, 2009

• I had the Eddie Bauer set and I loved it! The carseat was really soft and comfy! We are still using the stroller, and my daughter loves her stroller!
    crazypink

Answer by crazypink at 1:36 AM on Aug. 6, 2009

• I am not saying ALL Eddie Bauer car seats are bad but they are notorious for having recalls and poor consumer reports ratings.
    I personally would go with the Graco. All of my kids had the graco car seats. We used Graco for infant car seats, Britax when they got out of the Gracos and now they are out of the Britax and we have Safety First toddler seats.
    kc932

Answer by kc932 at 10:24 AM on Aug. 6, 2009