Why do you believe in what you believe in?

other religions other then Christian what if you died and went to hell cause satan out you thinking in other things other then God.. Now you will be in hell for ever and ever because you did not ask Jesus into your heart?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:27 AM on Aug. 6, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Yea he will welcome us in hell to torture in hell. Yall are testing God. Is he smart enough someone said? Yes he is but here is the deal. God is not a God of force, He will not force anyone to believe inhim...He GAVE us a free will!!!! If you realize that God is not the one forcing but ppl are! yes all you who are in every religion but believing in my God almighty go ahead but it does not change who God is. God is, he was, and he is to come. He is Love and he Loves you with all of his heart, all of it, and you wouldnot want to go to hell if you knew what it was actually like. Why do you think demons dont like being cast out, because they have to go back where they came from, to hell. ( o someone else said it says in the bible FEAR GOD, andyou are right but it tht also means respect him)
    waytruthlife

Answer by waytruthlife at 1:53 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• They can not realize that until it is to late sadly!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:30 AM on Aug. 6, 2009

• i agree Anon it is going to be a sad day.. Satan has got be deceived in thinking of these other religions .. Its so sad

hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 1:36 AM on Aug. 6, 2009

• The book I am reading explains how people get deceived into those other religions. Very eye opening and powerful.
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 1:39 AM on Aug. 6, 2009

• what book is that Shaneagle?
    hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 1:42 AM on Aug. 6, 2009

• I choose not to live my life based on the just in case fear tactic you're suggesting. If I followed Christianity because Satan might be real, that wouldn't be any kind of genuine, and whatever god(s) there may be would know that.

Furthermore, if I did choose the just in case lifestyle, how would I know which religion to follow?  There are thousands of religions, and even more gods, it's not possible to believe in all of them just in case.

jellyphish

Answer by jellyphish at 1:47 AM on Aug. 6, 2009

• Well, my beliefs make my heart soar and my soul sing, as I am sure yours do. I don't think I should believe something just because it MIGHT be true. That would be like continueing to believe in Santa Claus because he might be real. Doesn't make much sense now does it?
    Besides, don't you think that God is smart enough to know that my heart wasn't in it? I was just following out of fear?
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 1:56 AM on Aug. 6, 2009

• I am Jewish, you figure it out ! You keep those scare tactics in your own religion thank you very much.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:02 AM on Aug. 6, 2009

• its not scare tactics its the truth if you dont ask Jesus into your heart your going to hell..... The bible also says fear GOD..............
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:11 AM on Aug. 6, 2009

• What?!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:12 AM on Aug. 6, 2009