pain :( tmi

The past two times that I've had sex, I feel like something is in the way up there...it hurts a little, not excruciating but it almost feels like he's hitting something up there and it doesn't feel good to say the least. It feels super tight up there too.

Well we had sex today and I had the same feelings. But now a few hours later I'm having some pain in my lower back and feel a lot of pressure in my pelvis and it feels achy. Sometimes it hurts a little more and then it eases up.

Normal? Or no?
If it is normal, what causes this?

I'm 32 weeks by the way.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:43 AM on Aug. 6, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Honestly, I don't know what could be causing this (I'm not a doctor) but it could be something as benign as gas. However, I would refrain from intercourse until you can talk to your doctor to be on the safe side. I don't think cramping and pressure is abnormal but better safe than sorry. Best to you and hope this helps a little!
    Heidi70

Answer by Heidi70 at 2:04 AM on Aug. 6, 2009

• Of course it feels like pressure and tight. You have a baby sitting on your cervix (hopefully headdown.) As far as him hitting something, it is probably your cervix and baby may have dropped. If you continue to have back pain, call your doctor.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:06 AM on Aug. 6, 2009