anyone else?

Did anyone else get very cold durning pregnancy? normally i could go all day have the air conditier on but recently ive been getting really cold. is that normal? im 6 weeks.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:04 AM on Aug. 6, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Funny you posted this question. I was just wondering the same thing. With my last (first) pregnancy, I was HOT HOT HOT all the time even in the a/c. I am now 10 wks pregnant with my 2nd and I'm actually cold quite often. Sorry, I don't have an answer. Just thought I'd chime in on this one. I assume it's just hormones as 10,000 other reasons for all the weird stuff that happens to us during pregnancy.
    Heidi70

Answer by Heidi70 at 2:07 AM on Aug. 6, 2009

• I was freezing all the time early on in my pregnancy. From the very beginning until about 18 weeks I felt cold all the time, couldn't stand a fan or a/c. Then at about 20 weeks I started getting hot flashes and started feeling warm all the time. Now at 32 weeks I'm burning up all the time! It's absolutely normal.
    javila

Answer by javila at 2:18 AM on Aug. 6, 2009

• I was cold in the beginning also and by the 30 week i was just about ripping my clothes off from having hot flashes, so ya it's completely normal.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 3:09 AM on Aug. 6, 2009